Monday, November 29, 2010

jQuery UI Multiselect

There was one requirement of selecting multiple values for an attribute in my project and I was searching for some fancy but simple to use multiselect UI widget which will allow the user to select/drag drop multiple values from the panel of available items to the panel of selected items.

I found jQuery UI Multiselect and was able to use that in my project within a very short time. It is really easy to use and provides some good features like :-

- Search within available options
- Displaying count of selected and available items
- Select All / Deselect All links
- Dragging items from the available list to the selected list directly

You can configure the multiselect widget with options like sortable, searchable, dividerLocation for the panel width division, etc.

I personally liked the look and feel and the functionality of this ui widget !

No comments:

Post a Comment