Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Passionate Programmer by Chad Fowler

At the outset I would like to thank my colleague Amit Kumar who gave me 'The Passionate Programmer' book to read. When he handed over the book to me, he said - "Do not only read, but try to implement as well !" That's really true Amit.

While I was going through the chapters, I found that there are many small things that we can begin to implement to make a remarkable career in software development as the book title says. I liked the way Chad has correlated his musical experience with the software development career smoothly. You really enjoy and learn a lot while reading this book. It is a sort of introspection for yourself.

Please also read :-
http://pragdave.blogs.pragprog.com/pragdave/2009/05/the-passionate-programmer.html

I plan to implement some concepts/thoughts from this great book ! :-)

Enjoy reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment